This Policy governs our policies and practices concerning the collection, storage, and use of information on the Ultimate Trademark Guide (the “Site”), it’s important that you read it carefully because by using the Site you are consenting to the collection of potentially personally identifiable information under this Policy.
Collection of Information
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you subscribe for updates,
- When you contact us,
- When you share the site using our available share buttons, and
- Automatically with regard to use analytics.
Use of Information
We may use information we collect about you:
- Respond to your contact, feedback, or question,
- Understand how users use the Site, or
- To improve the Site.
We might only share information:
- With our employees or contractors, who are under obligations of confidentiality,
- When we are legally compelled to do so, but will provide you notice before we do if we can, or
- With a purchaser if we are involved in an acquisition or other change of control.
Storage of Information
Information that we collect is stored in cloud-based storage systems with commercially appropriate security measures.
Our site may contain cookies. A cookie is a small file sent from a web server to your computer when you visit a site so that when you visit later, the server can continue with your prior use of the Site. Cookies cannot contain viruses nor install spyware or malware. However, cookies can be used to store your Site activity history. You can set your web browser to not allow cookies.
Third Party Providers
We use various third party service providers to make the Site available. Some of these providers include:
- WordPress, and third party plugins made available on WordPress, and
- Google, including Google Analytics which measures Site usage data.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on where you reside, you may have certain privacy rights, which we will honor without question. Please contact us if you’d like to exercise these rights.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us.
Updated June 1, 2020.